The twinkling resort of Pyha provides a magical setting for this enthralling trip. Enjoy your welcome buffet dinner on arrival and dive into the resort’s toboggans and sledges to acclimatise yourself to all that fresh clean snow. Keep an eye out for Tricky Dicky, Santa’s mischievous Elf sent to entertain all the children.
Time for the Santa-search to begin! Fill up on the tasty breakfast and get ready for a journey that will require reindeer, huskies and even snowmobiles to take you into the midst of Lapland.
Only stopping for a simple, warming lunch, the action continues until your guides figure out exactly where the Grotto is hiding. As darkness falls, they will map out the journey to find Santa in the morning. Until then, marvel at the entertainment provided by his elves back at Pyha or relax with a cup of hot berry juice before dinner.
Now that we’ve figured out the secret location of Santa’s Workshop, it’s time to finally pay him a visit. Kindly, Father Christmas has set aside time to meet each family individually, and good boys and girls might even receive a special gift!
It’s time to bid farewell to the furry team of huskies and reindeer before a hot lunch and your return to Pyha. Everyone will be rewarded with souvenir licenses recognising their role in the hunt for Santa and each family will receive a commemorative CD of their trip.
- Return flights with in-flight catering
- Thermal snow suits & boots for duration of trip
- 2 nights full-board accommodation
- 90 minute Husky Experience
- 90 minute Reindeer Experience
- Children’s snowmobiles
- Journey to a magical post office
- Meet the Elves at home
- Private meeting with Santa
- €25 gift allowance for present from Santa for children aged 2-11 (years inclusive)
- Fun with Santa’s Special Elves
- Snowmobile & sleigh ride (1.5 km)
- Extra snowmobile ride
- All meals including a Festive Gala dinner
- Souvenir CD
- Souvenir licences
- All taxes
Prices & Flight Details
|Accommodation||Pyha Hotel||Pyha Apartments||Pyha Suites||Pyha Cabin|
|2 Sharing a room||€1540||N/A||N/A||N/A
|3 Sharing a room||€1525||N/A||€1630||€1575
|4 Sharing a room||€1525||€1615||€1615||€1560
|5 Sharing a room||N/A||€1600||€1615||€1545
|6 Sharing a room||N/A||€1585||N/A||€1530|
All prices are per person & displayed in Euros.
€100 reduction for children aged 2-11 years inclusive.
Infant Price €150.
* Prices based on maximum occupancy, under-occupancy of a room/cabin will result in a small additional charge per person.
* Children must be aged between 2 – 11 years of age on date of return travel.
Infants under 2 years of age on date of return travel free but will incur a tax and administration fee of €150. Please see advice on travelling to Lapland with infants..
Please note that travel insurance is not included
€25.00 disc per child age 2 – 11 applies for gift allowance
2019 Flight Details
|Departure Airport||Departure Date||Flight Times|
|Dublin > Rovaniemi||2nd – 4th December 2019||Depart Dublin 10:30 arrive Rovaniemi 16:00
Return Rovaniemi 18:00 arrive Dublin 18:00